It’s the most magical time of the year and Starbucks is ready to ring in the season together. Beginning Thursday, November 4, Starbucks is making spirits bright with a NEW holiday beverage, NEW holiday cups, and returning fan-favourite menu items at participating stores across Canada.
Let get started with the new holiday cups:
- Wrapping Paper: With a festive geometric pattern, this design harkens back to opening a perfectly wrapped gift with every sip.
- Ribbon: Lavender and white ribbons playfully dance around the cup, reminiscent of tying a bow on gifts for friends and family.
- Lights: This bold red cup features a string of lights swirling around the cup as the Starbucks wordmark stands out in all its holiday cheer.
- Candy Cane: Starbucks wordmark wraps around the cup in rows of green, lavender and white, evocative of the favourite striped seasonal candy.
Some Returning Classics you can be excited for:
- Caramel Brûlé Latte: Espresso, steamed milk and Caramel Brûlé sauce, topped with whipped cream and Caramel Brûlé topping. Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino blended beverage
- Chestnut Praline Latte: Espresso, steamed milk and Chestnut Praline syrup, topped with whipped cream and Chestnut Praline topping. Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino blended beverage.
- Peppermint Mocha: Back for its 19th year, a holiday classic made with our signature espresso, steamed milk, sweet mocha sauce and peppermint flavoured syrup, topped with whipped cream and dark chocolate curls. Available hot, iced, and as a Frappuccino® blended beverage.
- Irish Cream Cold Brew: Starbucks Cold Brew topped with Irish Cream Cold Foam and a strike of cocoa powder topping.
- Irish Cream Americano: The bold Americano begins with their rich, caramelly espresso and Irish Cream syrup, topped with hot water and steamed milk, and a subtle sprinkle of cocoa.
There is also as mentioned a NEW Holiday beverage coming out that will be unveiled later this season! So keep an eye out for that! I don't know about you but I'm excited to see what it is!
So head down to your local Starbucks tomorrow (Nov 4th) and start the holidays right!